FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Thursday 2 June 2011

Random Questions.

100 QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF

WARNING: May contained lots of fan-girling.

Name?:                                                                 






Ms. Simple
Nicknames?:  
Ms. Simpurr
Age?:  
Do you have to know?
Single/Taken?:  
Depends.
Are you happy with that?:  
Depends.
How many kids do you want to have?:  
*calls Kyu*
What would you name them?:
I'll ask Kyu first and we'll decide :p
Do you have a best friend?:
Maybe?
Are they a guy/chick?:
What do you care?
Do they like you more than a friend?:
I thought they're a 'friend'?
Do you drink?:
No.
Do you like to party?:
I prefer not.
Do you smoke?:
No.
What do you smoke?:
I thought we've already established that?
Have you ever been in LOVE?:
Seriously?
Do you believe in love?:
Depends.
Have you ever had your heart broken?:
I dunno?
Who was your last boyfriend/girlfriend?:
SHINee's Key *wink*
Are you happy that you are no longer together?:
Sorry Key,but I'm all for Kyu now lol
Do you hate him/her for that?:
Its not his fault.
What is your favortie band/singer?:
Cho Kyuhyun, SHINee, Super Junior, BIGBANG, B2ST
What is your favorite song?:
Currently, its B2ST-Fiction, SHINee-JoJo, BIGBANG-Love Song and everything Kyu sings.
What is your favorite movie?:
Do I have to list it all down?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?:
Vanilla with chocolate chips.
What is your favorite color?:
Blue, Black, Grey.
Who is your best friend?:
What do you care?
Do you know everything about them?:
I don't think so.
How many siblings do you have?:
Four.
Are you happy with that?:
I can't imagine.
What are you listening to right now?:
Kyuhyun - Listen to You (btw,I love you too Kyu) 
What was your last drink?:
Plain cold water duh.
Who was your last kiss?:
Does my dream count?
Who was your last hug from?:
Let's see..
What is your favorite food?:
Chocolate.
Do you have more guy/girl friends?:
Girl.
Would you date any of your friends?:
Ew,no.
Is this survey getting on your nerves?:
Oh,you really have no idea...
What was the last thing you watched on T.V?:
Transporter 2. Wasn't going to lie on this one.
Do you know who E.T is?:
Eh? The vacuum guy?
Do you believe in aliens?:
They lived next door to me.
Do you believe that all cheaters will always be cheater?:
To the hell with them.
Do you believe in dying because of lost love?:
Rubbish.
Have you ever had someone close to you die?:
Well, everyone had to eventually.
What was his/her name?:
I don't think you'll know them either.
How did you know one another?:
Pass.
Have you ever "Jump shake your booty, Jump, Jump shake your booty"?:
What the hell was that?
What kind of cell phone do you have?:
The best.
Who was your last text from?:
None of your business.
Your second?:
Pass.
Your fifth?:
Pass.
Your ninth?:
You're getting ridiculous.
What did you last text say?:
Pass.
Your second?:
Pass.
Your fifth?:
Pass.
Your ninth?:
Not answering also.

One or the other...not both...

Pepsi/coke?:

Pepsi.
White/cream chocolate?:
White. But I rather prefer dark.
Love/lost?:
Neither live while the other survive.
Money/love?:
Ohoho. Seriously?
Friends/money?:
I'll go for friends.
Family/friends?:
Family.
Pens/pencils?:
Pencils.
Hawthorne Heights/Atreyu?:
Yew.
Lindsay Lohan/Hilary Duff?:
SHINee
All Time Low/AFI?:
AKYL.
Computer/music?:
Both. You just have to deal with it.
Camera/computer?:
Laptop.

RANDOM!!!

Last person you slept with?:
My sisters and cousins. (and I mean SLEEP)
Last person you ate with?:
None.
Last person you hit?:
My little sister. :p
Last person you cried over?:
Myself.
Last person you hugged?:
Pass.
Last person you kissed?:
Kyu. Lol I wish.
Last person you said "I LOVE YOU" to?:
Cho Kyu Hyun. :3
Did you mean it?:
Sure.
Probably not right?:
Of course. :p
Last relationship lasted?:
None of your business.
Last hookup lasted?:
Neither.
Last party was where?:
Weeks ago. Cousin's place.

ONE WORD...to describe...

Last party was:

Okay
Band:
Super Junior
Needles:
Syringe
Spaghetti:
Italy
Flyleaf:
What?
Senses fail:
No
ll cool j:
Huh?
Rap:
Eunhyuk
Rock:
Onew
Metal:
Psycho
Love:
Kyuhyun
Relationships:
Marriage
School:
Memories
Work:
Nightmare
Cell phones:
Walkman
Boyfriend/girlfriend/alone:
Kyuhyun~ lalala
This survey:
Rubbish
Friends:
Unbelievable

No comments:

Post a Comment