FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 1: Your favourite k-pop guy group

I guess I'm going to start the list today (I know its like 4am already over here, but oh, the determination :p). Since the question only ask for my favourite, I'll keep it simple and just say: "Hell yeah its Super Junior!"

Hell yeah its Super Junior!
Can I just add one more group? *cough* Its SHINee!

Its Shinig SHINee! :D
Okay, all ranting for today is done. Will go to sleep now and continue tomorrow. *sigh* Starting to get this blog addict thing after a day of customizing my blog. Also, will finish the editing of my 'Kpop obsession' list sooner. Hopefully. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment