FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Friday 17 June 2011

"Ya! Don't mess with K-Poppers!" much?

(Side note: Please excuse my lacking skills in English.)
Yes. I've read so much of this lately. Honestly, what's up with people these days?
ELF, Shawol, VIP, Cassie, Hottest, Blackjack, SONE, B2UTY, Kamilia, Wonderful, and some other I don't bother listings. Surely you'd know what they stand for,eh? What? Not?
There's always Google then! Ha! They're basically the name of some K-Pop group fan-base.
I'm a K-Popper myself. ELF, Shawol, VIP and a Gamer  (its for Kyuhyun,if its not that obvious anyway). 
Alas, I'm pretty annoying a.k.a disgusted with how some people behave. Try to live in reality,would you?? I mean, they'd go to the extreme just for their idols. Wait in the rain,cold or heat just to see a glimpse of them? Okay,that's still fine by me (I might do that too..). Leave hate comments to those that bash your boys@girls? Erm,that's still considerable (I mean,I'm guilty as charged as well *cough*). Threaten to kill if they still continue their bashing? Eh,wha-? Ridiculous. Torture and insults some of those lucky fans that could get close with their idols until they got too depressed and lost the will to live and eventually commit suicide? That's bloody unforgivable and totally mental! 


There's this news about a girl, old story, I know, yeah its the case of Lee Eun Ji. She really like Super Junior. One day,she appeared in Star King (she went from 87kg-47kg in just 3 months?? Talk about some people's determination) and she took a photo of her with Kangin. So,yeah,a few die-hard-fans went to attack her with hateful comments and insults. They even got her phone number for heaven's sake! In the end, she committed suicide due to over-depressed. Go here for the full report and here


Lee Eun Ji and Kangin.


The headline reads,'SuJu fans are killers'. Wth? Because of some irresponsible prat, everyone has to take the blame? Okay,enough with that. Another one I've read about is a Japanese boyband, Kat-tun. There's this member, Kamenashi Kazuya who got bashed by his own fan?? Let's say they're maybe not his fans, but still, they're Kat-tun's fan right?? I won't talk much about this. Just type Kame and the Yarakashi incident and google it yourself. :p 

Some scan I came across.


So, recently, there's this huge event in Malaysia. Its a gathering for the youth and the ministry (or as I heard) had been as kind as to invite Super Junior M to perform as the main guest for the night event. I'm not surprised if the lots of people there just went to see SJM :P Of course I'd very much be one of them if I could go (ㅠ_ㅠ oh,poor me can't see PrinceKyu!) The crowd were screaming and brought banner/blue light stick/boards etc along with them just for SJM. After their performance ended, the crowd were getting smaller and smaller until there's just a pitiful amount of people left for the local artist to perform to. Anyway, some of these artist went to whine at Twitter about the unfairness they've been receiving and accused SJM for almost everything (really people?). Psh~ Its not like its their faults you obnoxious excuse of a human being! Cough *ehem* cough. Anyway, it looks like this news has been spreading fast among the Netizen and there's been some rumors about ELF threatening to kill the cave-woman (Mila) in question for insulting SJM (or so the 'Magazine' said). The headline from a scan of the cover of a magazine above reads like,'SJM die-hard-fan threaten to kill Mila' (its the small part where I highlighted blue there. Yea,its not really a headline,I know, anyway..). I can't see the need to kill a person just because they insult some people that doesn't even know our existence (sad fact,but I have to admit it *sigh* ㅈ_ㅈ). Yes, people! This is where we need to review our life back. Back to reality. I know, I love Super Junior too (if my picture still not enough to convince you) and am really mad at those who blame SJM for what? A toilet ? Pathetic. Pff. But this is too much. We don't need to stood as low as those racist. The least we can do is just keep the anger among ourselves and let them know how foolish they are just to get all excited over a toilet bowl. Impossible,I know. But its the truth. But really, to kill? No3. What will our SJM think if they know about this? You wouldn't want them to defend the Mila girl and suddenly get close and meet her etc,do you? And I'm definitely not no matter this rumor is true or just a pathetic attempt to gain sympathy for her). So,just stop with the threats already and keep supporting our SJ :)

Another side note: I heard that a girl killed herself just because Justin Bieber revealed his relationship and is "we're like,so-in-love" with Selena Gomez? Ha, really, the thing people do these days. 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures. Credits goes to its rightful owner. But I owned this silly lil writings all right :) Later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment