FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Saturday 18 June 2011

30 Days of K-Pop

I'm getting ridiculous with my post now. Everything is about 'fangirling' =.=
But I can't help it (obsessed much? refer previous post). 

Anyway, I found this interesting list of stuff that you'd write about K-Pop everyday for 30 days straight. Its not like I'm gonna do every single one of it (who knows? maybe I would after all) everyday,but I'll try to do as many as I can (maybe more than one post per day) since it looks kinda interesting :3 (at least to me)
And never forget that you've been warned part.. :p lol
On with the list!

Day 1: Your favourite k-pop guy group
Day 2: Your favourite k-pop girl group
Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias
Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias
Day 5: Your favourite k-pop song from your favourite guy group
Day 6: Your favourite k-pop song from your favourite girl group
Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry
Day 8: A k-pop song you know all the words to
Day 9: Your favourite k-pop performance
Day 10: A k-pop dance you'd like to learn
Day 11: Your favourite k-pop music video
Day 12: The very first k-pop song you've ever heard
Day 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why
Day 14: A k-pop song that makes you smile
Day 15: A k-pop singer/idol's voice you love
Day 16: Your favourite k-pop lyric (and a translation)
Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling
Day 18: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling
Day 19: Your favourite interview of a k-pop idol or group
Day 20: Your favourite picture of your guy k-pop bias
Day 21: Your favourite picture of your girl k-pop bias
Day 22: Your favourite picture of your favourite k-pop group
Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated
Day 24: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is overrated
Day 25: Your favourite k-pop otp
Day 26: Your favourite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist
Day 27: Your favourite dance battle
Day 28: Your favourite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist
Day 29: A k-pop song you never get tired of
Day 30: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment