FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Saturday 16 April 2011

Pollux and Castor?

           
          Gemini () is the third astrological in the Zodiac,originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini were the twin brothers Castor and Pollux in Greek mythology,also sometimes known as Iabal and Ivbal. They were the sons of Leda by Tyndareus and Zeus respectively. They were also the brothers of Helen of Troy and Clytemnestra.
       Generally,the natives of Gemini are considered to be compatible with the natives of the other air signs,Libra and Aquarius,and the natives of the fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. Virgo and Pisces are signs of the other nature (feminine/introverted),but are considered semi-compatible with Gemini due to them having the same mutable quality. Kinda complex,huh?
       Wondering why I'm writing,or rather 'copying and pasting' all of these? Ha,go figure! Haha and here I thought the big,bold letters of this blog's title gave it away already. Anyway,to simply put it,do leave your comments and adds up my followers number! XD Later folks!



Source: Online Divination Book

No comments:

Post a Comment