FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Sunday 24 April 2011

Nothing much?

For those who knows me as I am,pardon me for scribbling here in English. xD
Pengaruh buku ngan fan-fiction. So,sila salahkan mereka! *ding3*
Hmm..today is 24/4/2011? Right...I don't really know what to write actually. =,="
I'm lack of talent in it. Not like some people... *hint2*
I thought I was going to write something about my life and whatnot in KMPk.
But too lazy now. I haven't even done packing (or rather repacking,whichever) all my stuff that I just brought back. Heck,there're loads! It'd take forever for me to just emptying the big luggage. So, I kinda figure that its better if I just let it as it be and wait for my uni entrance. Ha! O well,my mum would definitely had my head by then :p
What to write..what to write...what to write...what to write...
And,oh! Just remember this! XDD I got a fan recently! Hahah well,its not really my fan,but it has something to do with me, so yeah, you get the idea. Wanna know what? Uhh, I'd rather not say it out loud,in the open public here. Ask 'Munmun' if you're really really curious then! I'm not saying it! Haha
I'll write again soon. Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment