FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Saturday 16 April 2011

New Fullmetal Alchemist?



            The May issue of Square Enix's Monthly Shonen Gangan magazine is announcing on Tuesday that the July issue will publish Hiromu Arakawa's Fullmetal Alchemist "Prototype" manga as a one-shot in June. Arakawa ended the main Fullmetal Alchemist manga in MonthlyShonen Gangan last June, although she did draw a side story in September. She then launched a new series called Silver Spoon (Gin no Saji) in Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine last Wednesday. The various new series and one-shot projects are actually part of the 20th anniversary celebration of Monthly Shonen Gangan.
          From the word "prototype", I wonder if that is equivalent to "pilot"? Like the test chapter Arakawa had before the real FMA? But still,I can't believe myself when I found out that the oh-so-glorious Hiromu Arakawa is actually a women???! Yup,a human with a complete 100% of XX gene. I'd have never expected it. Anyway,can't wait for this issue to be out! Totally missed these two especially the talking squirrel! Haha


Source: AnimeNewsNetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment