FOREWORD

It seems that you had somehow managed to get here. Well done. Now that you're here,you might want to read some of these words of wisdom from me.
1. I'll write everything that I want, be it random, facts or just messing around. So, if you in any case don't favor anything in this matter, please be as kind as to leave immediately. I can't tolerate well with those that actually read and complain about everything when they've already been warned.
2. I don't take credit for anything that doesn't belong to me. If you had somehow found a piece of your work here, please let me know so that I can put an appropriate credit to it.
3. Please excuse my randomness. (Refer point number 1)
4. Enjoy ;)

Friday 20 May 2011

Seasons?



       Random post, I know. Just trying to fill my time. *shrugs* So,I really like Winter (eventhough my country is far from having it) I just love to see the fairy-tale like view of it like the above picture (and yes,that picture is only an imaginary one) but I'm pretty sure you can easily find a place that looks exactly like that around Europe (somewhere with snow to be exact).
*sigh* I dunno when will I finally be able to experience one. Its just impossible to see snow falling outside my window where I am now. :p Not that I mind. I got chill just from the rain. So,I might get a seizure or turn blue if its snowing then. But just looking at the scenery makes me feel calm. Sort of bliss? *cheesy lol* I know right? 
Anyway,thats all for random post #1. More to come soon. Hmm,I'm thinking of posting about Autumn. My other favourite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment